Thursday, July 1, 2010

latest fashion finds.

so i have done my homework and found my new fashion favorites! and the best part?: they're all at unbelievably low prices!! check 'em outVintage Style Flower Bracelet :: Girprops.com :: $5.99!Filigree "Sun" Earrings :: Girlprops.com :: $3.99



AE Troy Gladiator Sandal :: American Eagle Outiftters :: Now $24.95!Mod Floral Woven Dress :: Forever 21 :: $22.80!! Joe Benbasset Smocked Floral Tiered Skirt :: Kohl's :: $12.99!




Rose Bloom Ring :: Forever 21 :: $3.80!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Daisy! First off love your finds! I still learn things every day about blogging! You just need to get yourself out there! Comment on blogs that you like. Also link parties are huge! I have a list of them on my blog you can check out! Thanks so much for stopping by! If you need anything else let me know!! Also thanks so much for the button love girl!!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Morgan, so glad you saw my comment and replyed! thanks for the great advice, it will help out a lot! and no problem for adding your button, i absolutely love your page! thanks again(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sun earrings are incredible!! I want them......... :P

    ReplyDelete